breaking up with the drive thru

Options
2»

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    gsavino77 wrote: »
    Fast Food sucks. Put ur big girl pants on, walk away and don't look back.

lol wut???
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Fast food only does negative things to your body. Which is terrifying. Congrats on the decision!

and another wut…??
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I just.. Don't go. I used to eat it every day, if not multiple times a day [lunch at work, then grab for dinner on way home].

"I'm an adult, and I can make my decisions. NO fast food. None. No more. DE NADA."
  • ndj1979
    Options
    OP - I would suggest that you find way to occasionally have some and maybe make better decisions when you are out, like picking the grilled chicken over the cheese burger or something. weight loss requires a calorie deficit, that is it. However, if you want to have overall healthy and good body composition you should be hitting micros/macros and incorporating nutrient dense foods into your diet….but you don't have to "break up" with fast food ...
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    It's hard, but you can do it. Being prepared will help with the spontaneous cravings. Take a piece of fruit with you to work and eat it on the way home. Drink flavored water and decide what you want more; fast food belly or abs.

feel free to add me.