Not my foods in "my foods"

Options
Suddenly today all of "my foods" were changed to things I don't eat. My Recent foods And frequent foods lists are still the same. Anybody seen this before, and what do I do?

Replies

• abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I'm noticing the same thing. It looks like a lot of the foods that were originally in "My foods" were replaced by USDA entries.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm wondering if underarmor is cleaning up the database a bit.
    I've noticed some of my entries that I put in so I would have the serving size in grams now also has cups or some other measurement as an option for serving size. The nutrient values are the same; it's just the servings section that is changing. Maybe they are combining entries that are the same nutrient values, but the serving size was measured differently or something to that effect. Or it could just be some really strange glitch.

Scratch that. I just checked and a lot of my added foods are missing now. It was doing ^ that for the past couple days, but now the majority of my foods are gone (at least on the website/haven't checked phone app).
  • hawksea12
    hawksea12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also, There are now hundreds of pages of "my foods" where before there were 3 or 4. Obviously a technical problem but for some reason I'm not allowed to post in that sub-forum.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    hawksea12 wrote: »
    Also, There are now hundreds of pages of "my foods" where before there were 3 or 4. Obviously a technical problem but for some reason I'm not allowed to post in that sub-forum.
    The "Technical Section" of the forums was closed when they opened a Help section for the website. The link is up by your username in the top right hand corner of the screen.

Here's the link if your on mobile:

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/
  • hawksea12
    hawksea12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you shadow
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Here too! This is too funny! So happy I don't use MFP food diary anymore, I'd be furious :#