want to feel hot again

Options
lindz4ever
lindz4ever Posts: 593 Member
My name is lindsay. 26 years old, I'm a stay at home mom of two toddlers who are almost 3 and almost 2. I weigh 195 in a size 12 pants, really wanting to get down to between 160-150. I've never been the super thin girl but I'm very comfortable with my self at that weight. I just don't like looking at my self in the mirror, and can't be naked in front of my husband hardly. I want to be that hot girl he fell in love with who he use to brag about. I'm trying to make my self feel better and its going to be very hard since I have a huge sweet tooth, but I'm going to do this. Wish me luck

Replies

• shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hi Lindsay, you will get that body back. At your age it was a lot easier for me to lose than it is now. With Two little one's you have to be so busy, and the weight will come off. Join a gym, my gym has a great, happy daycare for the children that come in with their parent (s) while they work out. You want to feel sexy and beautiful again for you and your hubby. You need to load up on fresh fruits, stop eating in the evenings, no icecream, unless it's Skinny cow's or low calorie and not every night. An awesome protein shake, choose lean meats, veggies, you can do this! it's not easy, but you can! Or try Nutrisystem, I have lost 27 pounds so far and adding in my veggies, and other healthy foods. Or just watch your portion control, and eat great foods as mentioned, but you have to add that exercise in. Summer is here, fun things to get in shape and bring the kids along. Best of luck to you, keep us posted.