Options
2»

Replies

• bloodyhonest
    bloodyhonest Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    Jeans. Why would u wear jeans?

Haha...my friend wore jeans once because he forgot his gym clothes and didn't want to drive home.

I saw a guy wearing sunglasses once.
  • so_molly1
    so_molly1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    OMG these are all hilarious! and that is why I work out at home!!! Me & Shaun T!!!
  • bloodyhonest
    bloodyhonest Posts: 196 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    OP really takes issue with what other people do in the gym. You'd make major gainz if you'd spend that effort lifting instead.

You have issues with what people post on here. You would make some major gainz if you spend that effort lifting instead.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Saw a guy in a kilt. Awkward.

Damn, really?

LOL
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    OP really takes issue with what other people do in the gym. You'd make major gainz if you'd spend that effort lifting instead.

You have issues with what people post on here. You would make some major gainz if you spend that effort lifting instead.

I don't even go to the gym!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options

Or work out at home...
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I love these threads, and always think of them when a gym newbie makes a post about being scared of being judged at the gym and everyone jumps in with "oh NO, NO ONE pays attention to you, you're just being self conscious!!"

:D
  • flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I sometimes wear my favorite pajama shirt when I have been lazy about washing clothes....No one is the wiser, but it is getting kinda threadbare and I should only wear it at home. No anatomy lessons, just very thin.