Best workout after cheat meal

Options
2»

Replies

• madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    The best exercise to get and maintain abs is 3 sets of stop eating so damn much.

Aside from that, no exercise if going to make up for a cheat meal.

This!!!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Armyx2 wrote: »
    Everyone on this site thinks they are an expert. Instead of answering the question, they want to hit you with shade.
    If I binge or eat a little too unhealthy, a long run the next day usually makes me feel better and helps my body feel less like trash. I think the movement and sweating puts me back on track.

Thanks girl!! I appreicate the help rather than the rest of these "experts"... I went on a run this morning and did some burpees as well as power cleans feeling back on track.

Thanks again!

the people who have been here- and have success:"experts" - all of us are successful lifters and athletes- and we've been around on these forums "helping" people with the "expert" advise for a long while.

but the one person who supports your ridiculous notion to go workout some more- has 9 posts and is the only person you chose to acknowledge.

ha.

HA.
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
    awesome.
    Never change MFP. Never Change.

The person the OP acknowledged was also the only one with disordered tendencies, the mention of binging, in her post. Eat a "cheat meal" ... go forth and punish oneself for doing it.
    nods
    like I said- Never change MFP- never change.

Who cares what the woman said. She has a hot body.

With that, she will always get the positive vote!

/sarcasm
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Everyone on this site thinks they are an expert. Instead of answering the question, they want to hit you with shade.
    If I binge or eat a little too unhealthy, a long run the next day usually makes me feel better and helps my body feel less like trash. I think the movement and sweating puts me back on track.

Thanks girl!! I appreicate the help rather than the rest of these "experts"... I went on a run this morning and did some burpees as well as power cleans feeling back on track.

Thanks again!

the people who have been here- and have success:"experts" - all of us are successful lifters and athletes- and we've been around on these forums "helping" people with the "expert" advise for a long while.

but the one person who supports your ridiculous notion to go workout some more- has 9 posts and is the only person you chose to acknowledge.

ha.

HA.
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
    awesome.

The person the OP acknowledged was also the only one with disordered tendencies, the mention of binging, in her post. Eat a "cheat meal" ... go forth and punish oneself for doing it.
    nods
    like I said- Never change MFP- never change.

Who cares what the woman said. She has a hot body.

With that, she will always get the positive vote!

/sarcasm
    what about @DavPul 's hot body?

he gets no vote!?!?! or @DopeItUp

come on- they have to have some street cred with those man bods' LMAO
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Thanks again!

Aaaaaaand this is why I quit jacking around on the forums. Unless you tell people exactly what they want to hear, your aren't being helpful. Instead of posting a question, next time just holler what you want to hear into a canyon and then do what the echo tells your to do.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Thanks again!

ha.

HA.
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
    awesome.

If you've seen the OP in the forums before, you've probably noticed that she has a tendency toward disordered thinking as well. Hence why my answer is what it was.
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Yes I follow Paleo religiously lol but I don't log much on this app I use caloriecounter just for macros - if you have any questions at all I can coach you. agolan610@gmail.com I have been following paleo for 3 years now :)

You're a Paleo coach, and follow your Paleo diet religiously. Why are you asking MFP about how to make up for a cheat meal?