Please read & help.

RuthiieM
RuthiieM Posts: 12 Member
I'm sitting here pretty late at night because I still feel hungry :( I must admitt I haven't eaten very healthy but I don't think it was horrible either. My concern is that I feel like I have eaten enough but I still feel dizzy shakey light headed.. Anyone know why or how to make it go away? This is exactly why I always give up because of this feeling

Replies

• SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    If I stay up late at night (which it's late here right now 2:15 am. I should be sleeping but when I am up this late at night then I want to eat, not because I am hungry, but because I have nothing else to do. If you are feeling that way try laying down or eating some crackers.
  • joolieb1
    joolieb1 Posts: 140 Member
    My allocation to lose 1 lb a week is 1510 calories a day. I burn additional calories through exercise which I do not eat. So far I am losing weight and I may say no to additional food but not hungry at all. How many calories are you using and still feeling hungry?
  • WonderPig
    WonderPig Posts: 7 Member
    Okay, don't panic and reset for tomorrow - you haven't eaten healthy, what was it you ate? fast food packed with sugar? wake up tomorrow and make a commitment to cut processed foods from your diet - eat wholefoods and meals you make yourself. it is not just about the calories! its about the nutrients you put in your body. for example potatoes are carbs that turn to sugar in the body - carrots or sweet potatoes are complex carbs and are much better for you.....
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,049 Member
    What's your daily calorie goal and have you reached it? Nothing wrong with eating late.
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 429 Member
    Diary not open. Sounds like eating too little or too much sugar or processed food. Maybe even not hydrated enough. Would have suggested eating something else. Hope you feel better today.
  • RuthiieM
    WonderPig wrote: »
    Okay, don't panic and reset for tomorrow - you haven't eaten healthy, what was it you ate? fast food packed with sugar? wake up tomorrow and make a commitment to cut processed foods from your diet - eat wholefoods and meals you make yourself. it is not just about the calories! its about the nutrients you put in your body. for example potatoes are carbs that turn to sugar in the body - carrots or sweet potatoes are complex carbs and are much better for you.....

Honestly yes I had subway chicken roasted 6 inch on wheat bread just vegetable no mayo or extras With baked lays & a drink. I figured that was a better choice than bk or other fast foods. For lunch a Caesar salad I also ate strawberries & I had 2 small fried pork chops for dinner with a little bit of home made cole slaw That's about 1,600 calories already! Went on a hour walk after that. I'm embarrassed by my choices but I feel like I eat a lot & still feel horrible that's why I eat some more to help get rid that feeling. Thanks to all of you for taking your time to reply. That is why I love this!
    Ps sorry I'm very new don't know if I'm doing this correctly. Lol
  • RuthiieM
    RuthiieM wrote: »

Honestly yes I had subway chicken roasted 6 inch on wheat bread just vegetable no mayo or extras With baked lays & a drink. I figured that was a better choice than bk or other fast foods. For lunch a Caesar salad I also ate strawberries & I had 2 small fried pork chops for dinner with a little bit of home made cole slaw That's about 1,600 calories already! Went on a hour walk after that. I'm embarrassed by my choices but I feel like I eat a lot & still feel horrible that's why I eat some more to help get rid that feeling. Thanks to all of you for taking your time to reply. That is why I love this!

• rkcampbell
    rkcampbell Posts: 188 Member

That sounds like a great day! Nothing to be ashamed of! What are your calorie goals?
  • RuthiieM

[/quote]

That sounds like a great day! Nothing to be ashamed of! What are your calorie goals?[/quote]
    Thanks!
    My fitness pal says 1,460 calories a day?
  • rkcampbell
    Are you logging everything? Your choices weren't bad choices. Looks like a fairly balanced day. You may be dehydrated though. Try drinking some water or tea and try to stop thinking about the "hunger".
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Are you netting 1460 or just eating 1460 and no exercise cals back? Could you make your diary public?
  • RuthiieM
    Sounds like you have no idea how much you ate. You're not tracking your calories. They might be too low. Eat some food, so you feel better then start logging your food how you're supposed to.

I did! I tried at least. My fitness pal said I was over 206 & that's not including my 1 hour walk.

• rkcampbell
    Then, to me at least, that would be a successful day.
  • AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member

That sounds like a great day! Nothing to be ashamed of! What are your calorie goals?[/quote]
    Thanks!
    My fitness pal says 1,460 calories a day? [/quote]

Did you go cold turkey from 2000+ calories to 1460 today? Because it wouldn't be surprising that it would make you feel like this.
    If so, start accuratly tracking calories, and decrease your intake slowly so you can get used to it.
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    If it is late, you might be tired, and when the mind detects the body needs rest, but still keeps on going, it will demand more fuel(I.E. food). This is why people with untreated sleep apnea often go above their calorie limits. Get enough sleep and you might be less hungry.
  • RuthiieM

Thanks!
    My fitness pal says 1,460 calories a day? [/quote]

Did you go cold turkey from 2000+ calories to 1460 today? Because it wouldn't be surprising that it would make you feel like this.
    If so, start accuratly tracking calories, and decrease your intake slowly so you can get used to it.
    [/quote]

I did actually..
  • RuthiieM
    I just give it more time. Thank you! :)
  • RuthiieM
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    Are you netting 1460 or just eating 1460 and no exercise cals back? Could you make your diary public?

I will as soon as I figure that out.