Back at it...

BananaAnna83
BananaAnna83 Posts: 10 Member
Hay Everyone!
I was on mfp a while ago, but just got derailed from entering in my data on the site. Well im back on track still loosing weight...i have lost about 15 pounds since i was on here last. I want to get back in the habit of entering in my data to mfp and need someone to keep me honest :)

If anyone in Omaha is looking for a workout partner, add me as a friend. I live in West Omaha and currently do NOT have a gym membership. i am looking to get one just havent had the chance to get to a gym. i need a workout buddy to keep me going.

i want to loose about 10 more pounds of fat and gain about 15 pounds of muscle. What are you working on, what are your goals?

thanks,
Anna

Replies

• michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 429 Member
    Not in Omaha but feel free to add me for support. Yes, entering data into MFP helps to keep you accountable and you will get out of it what you put in to it honestly. Congrats on finding your way back. Good luck.
  • ali59oc
    ali59oc Posts: 130 Member
    I'm also back at it! I hit my goal, proceeded to pick up some of my bad habits and now I need to lose 10 pounds. Again. Logging really does keep you honest and on track!
  • fulltimelife
    fulltimelife Posts: 125 Member
    Glad you are back on track and that logging is something that works for you. I know it is vital for me. My profile tagline is, "back at it..again". I have been on and off MFP since 2011. Each time I stopped logging it was if I stopped caring, and the pounds just crept back on. So I've gone back and forth, and this time (sigh) I am nailing down what I works for me, what doesn't, and how to plan for/conquer future challenges (basically anything that derailed me in the past). Definitely start adding friends, use the forums, and whatever else it takes to keep your health and wellness at the forefront of your mind. MFP is one tool of many, and it sure is a good one.

(feel free to add as friend, we're all in this together regardless of where we are at!)
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Need the extra support to stay consistent; would love to be added as well.
  • BananaAnna83
    BananaAnna83 Posts: 10 Member
    Thank you all so much for your kind words. I am hoping that the 15 pounds i already lost...will help me pack on 10 pounds of muscle i need. This site has opened my eyes to restaurant food. Like just now i went to Old Chicago....its my B-Day and my work team wanted to take me out...i only ate 3 pizza rolls, punched it into MFP and i didnt realize how much sodium there was in them. WOW!

I hope this site lets me get the the details of the few icky things left that i eat. i know i wont be going back to Old Chicago for a long while :) 3 pizza rolls for almost 700 calories and 1,200 in sodium...no thank you. i will go back to eating my watermelon lol.

If anyone wants to add me as a friend, even if you dont live close, please do. i need motivation...