Met any of your MFP friends face to face?

Options

Replies

• berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I have a small friends list, and none from my area/country. There are definitely a few I would love to meet up with though! :)
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I've met 13 of my friends from here in real life. One is now the love of my life, and I've made a few really great friends. Most of them live several hours away, but we've gotten together a few times and intend on getting together again!

Then again, I have the most awesome friends list ever.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I haven't, but I would love to do that. I need a new workout partner soooo bad!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I've met about 10 -20 all at once. Its was epic. eating, drinking, racing. Mfpers party hard. Next year I'll meet even more,
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I've met about 10 -20 all at once. Its was epic. eating, drinking, racing. Mfpers party hard. Next year I'll meet even more,

Booyah. \m/
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Yes you will. :smooched:
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I wish! but honestly it would probably be awkward as my FL is full of awesome people and I would be the starstruck one to embarrassed to say anything.

I am sure most of us feel like that, and all of us have equal amount of awesome to contribute.

I may have met a few.
    First rule of fight club.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Every time I make plans to meed someone it falls through.
    One person even un-friended me right after we made plans to meet.
    I'm starting to think maybe I'm scary or something.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    No, and I think they might be disappointed to find out that I'm not really a kitty.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    nope , but its on my plans meet someone !! :wink: all my fingers crossed!!!!!
  • KML617
    KML617 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    No, and I think they might be disappointed to find out that I'm not really a kitty.

WHAT?! You not really a kitty?! Super sad face! :cry: (seriously though, you're awesome... kitty or not :wink: )

I met one once... long story... but :brokenheart:
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I have a couple that I already knew outside of mfp :) one of which who motivated me to get on here by losing 120 lbs =) Never met any from here though... although I'v e found a few that are in my town and seem like nice ladies, so you never know, may meet up at the gym one day, or go for a walk or something lol
  • blackgirlfit
    blackgirlfit Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    no I haven't met any but there's one that I keep it touch with regularly who has my number and email. whenever I travel down to his state we try to meet up.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I have met 15-20 thru get togethers or them taking my spinning class.
  • spidey11186
    spidey11186 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've met two already, and I am hoping to meet another 2 or 3 soon. I've had fun both times :-)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I have met 2, one is no longer on here, but has become like a brother and the other is like a 2nd mom, always looking out for my best interests. Love me some Patti!
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    OK so not MFP but I met my husband and the same kind of site, I used to track on The Daily Plate, it's Livestrong now. There are some friends on here that I do really hope I get to meet face to face some day.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I've met 3 and will meet 5 more in August at a Warrior Dash. Yeah!
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    NeverTooLateForChange Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have not yet but I would sooo love to. Hopefully soon.
  • TonyRi
    TonyRi Posts: 65
    Options
    Nope only just rejoined , but that could be fun or it could be a major freaking disaster lol.