Confused

Options
Since changing my eating, I eat a lot more fruits and veggies. However that is making me very full and leaving me with nearly 500 uneaten calories by the end of the day. (I get 1200 a day and usually add 200-300 with exercise) Should I just leave them? should I try to eat more even though I feel full.

Thanks!!

Replies

• GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    i try 2 eat as close 2 all my calories as i can, altho 2day i have 350 left over & i just can't eat anymore. i have tried eatin 2tbsps of peanut butter which is just 200 calories a servin. but since i don't really like peanut butter i can't stomache it when i'm full lol. but i do try 2 put it on a slice of bread. also a handful of almonds will get u some calories as well. almost 200. :smile:
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Sian- I seem to coming in on your great advice all over the place today!

Another thing I have done to help me up my cals, as I approach maintenance, is to switch back to full fat foods. No more skim milk for me!:wink::drinker: It doesn't add a LOT (since I can't handle the thickness of whole milk:laugh: ), but switching that (and my cheeses, sour cream, ice cream, other dairy products, bread, etc.) can add calories back without adding anymore food. I am a big fan of the handful of nuts for a late evening snack when I need to eat a few more calories. I am also a big fan of peanut butter. (Side note: I have found some chocolate peanut butters by Peanut Butter & Co. called Dark Chocolate Dreams, and White Chocolate Wonderful. They may help with the not being able to stomach plain, Sian!) I can eat PB by the spoonful.

If you have more questions, just let us know! We'll try to help!