Stomach Exercises

Options
maria15x
maria15x Posts: 13 Member
So I'm going on holidays in two weeks. I'm not really toned, even though I have been doing exercises every now and then, but definitely not enough. I'm naturally petite, so really I just want exercises that will tone my stomach fast... Anyone? :)

Replies

• whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Nothing will tone your stomach in two weeks. It takes a lot longer and is a combination of losing overall body fat (you can't spot reduce) and strengthening your core muscles, which takes time and consistency.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Plank position, walking planks, bicycle crunches, side T stands are just a few effective ones. Hope this helps. Have a fun trip!
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure that you can make noticeable changes in just two weeks, but this topic would be the best starting point: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach/p1
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    You can't target "tone" your stomach. Fat drops off in random places. I for example, lose fat in my love handles first. You for example, could lose fat in your thighs first, then face, then stomach.

There's no way to target, so, having said that..... continue to eat in a caloric deficit, and cut weight, until you've reached your desired look / weight / etc.
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Even if you COULD build muscle (which you won't), unless you get rid of the fat over the top, nothing will show.