Unexpected things while jogging/running

Options
Winterlover123
Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
"Go for a jog", they said
"What could go wrong!", they said.
Know what could go wrong? A bug decides your mouth is perfect to fly into. Bleh!!

What's happened to you?

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Had a fawn jump out of the brush, along the trail, and actually ran into my dog.
  • Steam_Powered_Awesome
    Steam_Powered_Awesome Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I was running on the treadmill at my gym and the elderly lady next to me soiled her adult diaper and didn't know. It was bad
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Early morning runners sure do seem to discover a lot of dead bodies.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    ^^^True - My running partner did
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I usually have at least one battle with "is it just a fart?"
  • Winterlover123
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    saw a dude pissin off a public bridge once on a morning run

I haven't had that one yet! I have about 5 bridges around my path so it's bound to happen sooner or later
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Last night at the gym, I was running on the treadmill and there was a guy next to me, also running on a treadmill. We started at roughly the same time. Towards the end, there was a smell like something was burning. We kept looking at each other and at each other's treadmills nervously. He asked me "is it yours or mine" I said "I don't know." We didn't stop. I felt like we were playing chicken. I finished before him. I hope he didn't blow up.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I've also fallen off a treadmill that I didn't realize was moving very quickly before I stepped on. That was a grand ol' mess.
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    My shorts fell down lol...sorry not sorry. :D
  • Winterlover123
    Options

Oops, didn't see that!
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    I'll trade you.
    I'll gladly ingest the bugs while running and you can have the fractured fibula I sustained from finding a pothole on a early morning run.
  • rushbabe0214
    rushbabe0214 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    A guy sitting on a park bench, jerking off.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Last week, on a wooded trail, I saw a doe & a bunny at the same time, on either side of my path. I kinda felt like a Disney princess for a moment. Break out into song? Or keep really, really quiet?
  • Winterlover123
    Options
    I'll trade you.
    I'll gladly ingest the bugs while running and you can have the fractured fibula I sustained from finding a pothole on a early morning run.

OUCH! I had a guy on a bike try to run me off the path before. I didn't even think about how that could happen but I guess the drop off the side IS tall enough to do something like that! :/
  • lmunoz323
    lmunoz323 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I saw a bull snake by my route. Also once i notice about 10-15 jack rabbits at the state park.
  • Winterlover123
    Options
    Last week, on a wooded trail, I saw a doe & a bunny at the same time, on either side of my path. I kinda felt like a Disney princess for a moment. Break out into song? Or keep really, really quiet?

Break out into song. Definitely.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options

Oops, didn't see that!

I was just shamelessly promoting one of my old threads. I promise it's okay.