Trying to lose weight, trying to find friends

deasphodel
deasphodel Posts: 23 Member
I haven't really got a weight goal in mind as of yet. I started on MFP at 122 kg and in that time I've managed to gain 3 kg and lose 4kg again.
Has anyone got any diets that are good? also excersize routines. I'm pretty sedentary at the moment and I'd like to try to change that, so if anyone would like to share any excersizes for beginners, hopefully that can be done in the house, that would be great!

Replies

• alyshalise
    alyshalise Posts: 28 Member
    Try to not overwhelm yourself. I've done the 10 minute trainer dvds from beach body and love them. I was just diognosed with celiacs and haven't had the energy to workout until this past week. I'm going to start the dvds in the morning. If you don't work out regularly any changes you do will benefit you. Start walking more. Start with 30 minute walk after dinner. Next week add 5 minutes. Work your way up to 45 minutes. Diet, just eat healthy. Think what does mother nature provide us with? Fruits, vegetables, meats, nuts, seeds, and legumes. If you want to add dairy and grains up to you. I don't due to allergies. I hope this helps a bit. Good luck on your journey
  • deasphodel
    deasphodel Posts: 23 Member
    Thank you very much for your advice, I'll try to keep it in mind and hopefully it will help
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    deasphodel wrote: »
    Has anyone got any diets that are good?
    You don't need to follow a particular diet, as long as you accurately log everything and don't go over on your calories you WILL lose weight. :)
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    deasphodel wrote: »
    Has anyone got any diets that are good?
    You don't need to follow a particular diet, as long as you accurately log everything and don't go over on your calories you WILL lose weight. :)

I agree.. this is the best way.