I need support

Options
i start a new strict exercise regimen Friday it starts with a physical assessment test that is going to kill me so I am going to need some motivational support so I don't quit the first day.

Replies

• Shruti1309
    Shruti1309 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do this, buddy. I'm in with you.
  • gothicfires
    gothicfires Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you have planned but I'm disabled. Most physical exercise will kick my *kitten*. My only saving grace is a pool. I use a large noodle to help further minimize the impact on my joints and I just move. If you fear what you are about to do, find a pool, get in it and just move until you have a bit more conditioning.
  • ScurryM
    ScurryM Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! One day at a time!
  • allisoncouturier
    allisoncouturier Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a nurse of 17 years and a patient for 12 years because of an encounter with a drunk driver. My goals are more to decrease pain/function better in relation to weight loss. I've been on MFP for 2 weeks now and it's amazing to see the support on here. Feel free to send me a friend request. I log in multiple times a day and my food diary is open. Good luck Friday! Hope to hear how it goes!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    If i can do it, then so can you !! Im the biggest whimp ever . Lol .. youll be fine. Keep your eyes on the prize and remember why you started!