Tall girls and measurements!

Options
2»

Replies

• blueriotgirl
    blueriotgirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi im 5'11 and my bmi is 23% and my bf is 30% also sm 164 lbs and measurements are 36 31 43. I think it is easier for us to carry a higher weight because of our height but it also depends on your proportions you can have an extremly long torso like me but everything is in my hips (pear shaped). Ir have long legs and a short torso and carry weight in your mid section and bust. It all comes down to genetics i guess.
  • charmedx
    charmedx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am Holly and I agree. I am 5' 10.5:and 188 lbs at this time and 46 years old. I just lost 17 pounds and have 17 to go and no one except those really close to me even really noticed. Most everyone thinks I weigh alot less than I do and have no idea why I complain about my weight or why the doctor says I need to lose weight for my health. Being tall does help us carry weight better.
    linzi02 wrote: »
    I'm 5'10 and at the moment I'm 172lbs. My current measurements are 36 - 31 - 40 and when I was 157lbs my measurements were 35 - 27.5 - 38

It is annoying being tall because I think we're naturally going to have larger measurements than shorter girls, however I do think we can pull it off better. People always seem to think I am a smaller size than I actually am and don't believe me when I tell them how much I weigh.
    Hi im 5'11 and my bmi is 23% and my bf is 30% also sm 164 lbs and measurements are 36 31 43. I think it is easier for us to carry a higher weight because of our height but it also depends on your proportions you can have an extremly long torso like me but everything is in my hips (pear shaped). Ir have long legs and a short torso and carry weight in your mid section and bust. It all comes down to genetics i guess.