When I need motivation.....

Options
So on days like today when I'm tired and cold and just not feeling it. I look at pictures of myself from a few months ago and realize that all the hard work and getting up in the dark to workout before my kids start their day, etc is actually all worth it! I still have faaaar to go to get to my "before kids" pants size but yeah me I haven't done too badly so far!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day and keep it up!!! <3

7y9o6q0aa4o0.jpg

Replies

• Caitoriri
    Caitoriri Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a huge difference there! And just feel proud that you're heading in the right direction, not matter how fast/slow. Anything is better than backwards!
  • AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at you!
    It is already clear that you've done so well! If that's not motivation I don't know what is!
  • adcrag1
    adcrag1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yeah!! You've done a fantastic job. Keep look at those pic of where you were & where you are today, that'll definitely get you moving.
  • JenPass1977
    JenPass1977 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great job, you can really see the difference! Can you tell me, what do you do in the mornings before your kids wake? This is pretty much the only time I could exercise but need to put a plan in place. My husband leaves for work at 5.15am (so I could get up then) and my kids start to wake up about 6am. Any ideas?
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!
    I have a super old Tae Bo dvd that I love. Either that or I have a few other DVDs with aerobic workouts on. Or I pop my earphones in and step. Pretty much only cardio. I know I'll need to work some weights in somewhere too to tone up my flabby skin.... I try to do between 25 - 40 min a day.
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job! I love reading success stories to stay focused.
  • Tony_Von_Stryfe
    Tony_Von_Stryfe Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work Linsey, and i love the engineers boots, those are rock'in!