Ideas?

Options
Lola2248
Lola2248 Posts: 126 Member
I don't do a lot of meal planning, and am starting to think it would be beneficial. Problem is I don't enjoy cooking, and don't have a huge range of things I can cook. Is there somewhere you go to to get ideas for meals?

Replies

• _8080808_
    _8080808_ Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Pinterest maybe? :smile:
  • worstcaster
    worstcaster Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I find a lot of good recipes on allrecipies.com
  • wkwebby
    wkwebby Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Allrecipes.com No second "i" in the website. There are simple meals to elaborate. You choose and the times are all stated on the recipe. It is a great website.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Pinterest and allrecipes are both good. skinnytaste.com and eatingwell.com are also good.

Watching cooking shows is a great way to learn cooking techniques.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    YouTube has cooking videos:
    Here is one for baked Tilapia
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRtAj6Uvu30&index=27&list=WL
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Meal planning is one of the most important parts of my healthier lifestyle. And I think it's fun! I don't really follow any recipes. I just combine things that I like and what I think fit together. I don't have to buy a lot of ingredients either - but keeping a wellstocked pantry makes everything easier. Cooking is no big deal - it's just cutting, blending and/or heating of foodstuffs. It's fun to make something tasty and healthy out of seemingly nothing. What do you like to eat? Google recipes and get inspired.
  • gainthatmuscle
    gainthatmuscle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    pintrest is good, recipes.com is great. there are tons of them out there. I eat lots during my bulking phase so I understand the frustration.

using the crockpot and getting some recipes off the internet is the best way to go. the crockpot will do 80% of the cooking for you and the meals are great