Pancreatitis

Options
jennmpantoja
jennmpantoja Posts: 1,086 Member
I now have Pancreatitis, I'm needing to figure out a good meal plan around that now. I've figured out its dairy that causes me sooooooo much pain. I know I can't eat it, but I'm just trying to figure out the best way to eat it at a party. Help!

Replies

• Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Any idea how you got it? Stay away from anything with alcohol including mouth wash.. I have heard its super painful and can be deadly
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    There are dietitians online who could help, but I think you should get a referral to one IRL and go see them, so you can ask questions, explain preferences, all that jazz. They'll get info from your doctor on what you need and will take it from there.

Never, ever get your health info from strangers online.

I've seen advice given online that could literally kill a person if it were followed. Scary.
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I found out that it was not what I thought. I had to get emergency Gallbladder surgery. Found out that it was crazy and now I feel so much better, but I am following a Clean Eating Meal Planning. I have three new cookbooks and a new app on my phone. It's great! I am so excited.