Calvin Klein Bralettes

Options
You know those cotton ck bras, they look kinda like sports bras? Well I'm just wondering, does anyone with a small chest have any experience with them, and do they make your bust basically non existent?

Replies

• tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried the CK ones, but as far as bralettes in general, they look cute on but don't look great with clothing over them.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I have a pretty small chest and I like to wear the bralettes because they are comfortable and I can get away with wearing them as a sports bra if I go running after work. But, yeah, they pretty much make me look flat as a pancake, so I usually wear them with a baggy shirt.
  • ashleyyburgoyne
    ashleyyburgoyne Posts: 2 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I haven't used the CK bralettes yet but have used some other ones and they are quite cute. I however don't love bralettes much as they make me look very flat chested! Bralettes are more specifically recommended for people with big busts. I love using the dollboxx push up bikini because they make my small bust look really fuller and also provides more support. Bralettes are definitely something I would not recommend for the small busts!