Gotta keep the girls in line

Options
Calling all fellow busty women! Any recommendations for a good sports bra that will keep my breasts from killing me during high impact workouts? I would prefer a front closure, but at the very least one with a closure. The last good one I bought that gave me some good control slipped on and off over the head and was one heck of a work out to get on but forget about how much energy and effort it took to get it off of my sweaty body after!! :open_mouth:
I don't mind paying around $50 for something that will work and be comfortable but I don't want to waste my hard earned money "trying" to find "the one".

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort is a brand I see suggested a lot for women with larger busts. I have one of their Fiona bras and am pretty average size and like it a lot.It has a back closure. Your comment about the energy it takes to get them off without closures made me laugh because I have had a couple of end of workout showers that were delayed while I struggled to get a sports bra off due to a combo of sweat and tired arms.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Victoria Secret Incredible Sports Bra. It has two front closures. A hidden closure and an outer zip. I now own two of these and I run in them and also lift in them. I wear it every day to exercise. Never slips or move around during running, jumping or even when you lay down to do exercises the boobs stay intact.

I own 10 sports bras and this is the best one I have ever tried.
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    following because I'd like to know too... I have to wear 3 and feel like they still don't hold the girls still. I get weird looks running bc I'm holding them down lol
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Panache Sport Ultimate Hi Impact Sports Bra 5021 is excellent and available at ebay for a reasonable price. Brand New Freya Active U/W Moulded Sports Bra 4892 is also a good one. If you are a D or less you have much more choice but these are good choices for the uber busty who can't just walk into Victoria Secret.
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    NextPage wrote: »
    Panache Sport Ultimate Hi Impact Sports Bra 5021 is excellent and available at ebay for a reasonable price. Brand New Freya Active U/W Moulded Sports Bra 4892 is also a good one. If you are a D or less you have much more choice but these are good choices for the uber busty who can't just walk into Victoria Secret.

yea... finding DD bras at that place is damn near impossible... plus I hate getting dirty looks from the little skinnies in there
  • iamferf2
    iamferf2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    NextPage wrote: »

Luckily I'm "only" a D but they have seen better days at the age of 46 and after feeding 3 kiddos...lol