Another diet to try

Options
Ok, fad diets are nuts and there are a lot of nutty people out there. But this beats them all, light only.

http://gawker.com/seattle-woman-trying-to-live-on-sunlight-alone-is-proba-511749944

Replies

• xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Someone posted this about a week ago. I agree, it's totally bananas. I truly hope she doesn't kill herself in the process and eats something before she does a fatal amount of damage to herself. I know a lot of people were calling her crazy, and I can see why, but I think this lady has major underlying issues going on and I feel bad for her.
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'd only have to do it for a month and ill be at goal weight!! Right then here goes!! NOT! Lol!!
    The woman must be mad!!
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    What a nut! Plain and simple - just stupid.
  • SidsMom80
    SidsMom80 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    There was a crazy lady on either wife swap or trading spouses year ago who was in the processes of living off sunshine and water.

I feel like someone needs to get her a mirror and show her she isn't a plant. So sad,and I hope whoever is promoting this "diet" is charged with the death.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    There's good info about her and similar stuff on Wikipedia:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breatharians#Deaths_of_Jasmuheen.27s_followers
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Now all I can hear in my head is "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey.." You Know the rest.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Now all I can hear in my head is "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey.." You Know the rest.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Good god - the fact that she's trying to live on Sunshine in SEATTLE proves she's a frickin' nut.