I need friends for encouragement✋

Options
I'm here for a reason. To make myself love me more, I feel unhealthy. I'm sleepy a lot, lazy, hungry, everything. But with determination I'll make this my last attempt to be and stay healthy. I have 4 kids which played a great role in my weight gain. I'm hoping for the best...I will do this.

Replies

• gainthatmuscle
    gainthatmuscle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    hey stay positive. with your hard work and determination your WILL succeed. feel free to add me as a friend
  • princepeterson03
    princepeterson03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You must push yourself even if you don't want to and you must go beyong your limit to achieve greatness. By that I mean you want to see change go beyond what you can go. You got this and I believe you can do it, have faith n go hard!!!.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I totally understand what you are saying, but at the end of the day you have to learn to love yourself. That it what I am working on right now. When you rely others for your motivation, when they do not give it to you you are lost. Don't get me wrong, encouragement is wonderful and needed, but your primary encouragement has to be from yourself. Good luck
  • mymadfatdiary94
    mymadfatdiary94 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    don't ever give up and eventually you'll love the NEW YOU!! you can add me so that we can motivate each other
  • pattysolis333
    pattysolis333 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can do it...and NEVER give up! Take it one day at a time! Add me if you want. :)
  • pinokio0120
    pinokio0120 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm sort of new to this. I always happen to lose motivation, can anyone help?