Quest products - Feedback?!

Options
Do any of you use the Quest bars, chips, pasta or shake powder?!
Good, not good? What's your favorite?
I've been looking for some different bars, but pulled up the site & saw the other products. Wonder if it's all worth considering?!

Thanks!

Replies

• nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Yes I've used there vanilla and chocolate powder both very good thick and sweet filling, I often have a cookies an cream bar or a white chocolate raspberrie bar as afternoon snack.
  • tschenk99
    tschenk99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to all of their bars!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    The pastas suck, dont bother. Same with the Cravings-peanut butter cups

I've tried all the protein bars, but the ones I keep buying over and over again are: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, White Chocolate Raspberry, Cookies and cream, Smores and Mint chocolate chunk

I tried the sea salt and bbq chips, I liked the bbq, not so much the salty ones

I've tried all the protein powders except for the new Banana one, and they are all delicious!
  • liveyourlifex
    liveyourlifex Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    LOVEEEE QUEST!
    my favorite bar is chocolate chip cookie dough and cookies n cream. I also love quest chips! sour cream and onion is very good!! guilt free chips
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for some different bars, but pulled up the site & saw the other products. Wonder if it's all worth considering?!

Thanks!

Thanks!

The bars are the best! I just ordered a sampler of the powder - I'll let you know how that goes. I've heard not-so-great things about the chips, but lots of good about the pasta.
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I love their bars. I have two samples of the protein shake powder I got from them but never tried them yet. I would like to try the chips too. I buy the bars at GNC when B3G1F sale and then have a $5 off coupon. I can usually get them for about $1.83 a bar then. My fav flavs are brownie, choc chip cookie dough and the new choc mint. I like the PB supreme one too.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,597 Member
    Options
    I love their bars, protein powder and chips.

Favorite bars are s'mores, cookies n cream, cinnamon bun, banana nut, and chocolate chip cookie dough.

Their chocolate shake protein powder is SO good mixed with unsweetened coconut milk. I didn't even have to add any splenda which I pretty much add to everything. :)

And the cheddar and sour cream chips are my favorite followed closely by the sour cream and onion flavored.
  • Jaffy55806
    Jaffy55806 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I actually like the chips however I do not care for the Cheddar and Sour Cream ones. My favorites are the Sour Cream and Onion and the Sea Salt not the Sea Salt and Vinegar. I havent had the bars along time but the Peanut Butter and jelly one was good and so was the cookie dough.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I truly don't understand the obsession people have with these things. It's seriously kind of ridiculous...I've had a couple of quest bars and they were ok...but the way people go on about them, you'd think I'd be having an orgasm with every bite or something.
  • ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I truly don't understand the obsession people have with these things. It's seriously kind of ridiculous...I've had a couple of quest bars and they were ok...but the way people go on about them, you'd think I'd be having an orgasm with every bite or something.

XS I was going to post something similar. After seeing everyone going crazy, I went and bought the most highly-recommended flavors (cookie dough and cookies-and-cream). They weren't necessarily "bad," but they still had that protein-bar flavor that makes me grit my teeth. There wasn't anything amazing about them; they were fairly typical protein bars.

I think I just need to start cooking and eating chicken breasts for snacks, lol. Protein supplements are almost as expensive anyway.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    My favorite quest bars:
    Lemon cream pie
    PB&J
    Mixed Berry Bliss
    Vanilla Almond Crunch
    Apple Pie
    Coconut Cashew
    Strawberry Cheesecake
    Banana Nut Muffin

My least favorite quest bars:
    cinnamon roll
    chocolate brownie
    white chocolate raspberry (puke)
    cookies n cream
    chocolate chip cookie dough
    Peanut Butter Supreme

• jaggerhawks
    jaggerhawks Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I highly suspect the macros are incorrect. Overrated, anyway. I was offered a sponsorship and turned it down stat. My gf can't have one without getting shaky and hungry an hour later-something about the sugar alcohols mess with blood sugar.
  • ungeneric
    ungeneric Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I just started eating them, after reading a thread here in which someone complained about them being overrated, lol.

They taste good, go down easy, have a good texture, and decent protein and fiber. They definitely do not do much for my hunger, though. (Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is my favorite flavor so far.)
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options

This
  • Justanothername9801
    Justanothername9801 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
    Sounds like they may be worth trying, but won't hold my expectations too high.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I eat a Quest bar every day. Their Mint Chocolate Chunk bar is my new go to favorite.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options

I like Quest bars well enough, especially for a snack on the go. But I agree with you, they're fine but nothing to do cartwheels about. Plus if I don't drink about 3-4 full glasses of warer with one they screw with my digestion.
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    Much tastier and cheaper to make your own.

Homemade protein bars are only 3-4 ingredients, without the preservatives. They are super easy to make.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I bought a couple of bars to see what all the fuss was about. They were really expensive - CAD$3.50 each! They were ok, but nothing more and I won't be buying them again.