need some serious motivation

Options
Looking for some cool ladies over 50 to chat with about my weight loss journey. I am recovering from foot surgery and am struggling to get back into shape. My exercising is limited due to my condition. I am returning to MFP after almost a year. Lost interest in logging and ate comfort foods through the winter months ugh....then surgery. I've been laid up 4 months so I'm starting summer with a poor body image and attitude. Would welcome some encouragement :):)

Replies

• melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm only 28 but I'm serious about it! I've been logging for 10 months. I've lost 40 lbs so far. Feel free to add me :)
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel! I'm not in your age group (I'm 42), but I'm recovering from foot surgery back in February. I work out every day, but I struggle to get motivated to stick to a healthy eating plan since I can't exercise as vigorously as I was able to a year ago. But I keep moving! I just finished a round of TurboFire, and I'm starting a round of Les Mills Combat on Sunday. Trying to stick with the 21 Day Fix eating plan just to get my portions under control again. Best of luck finding your mojo again! I feel ya!