21 day fix.

Options
I started this and haven't much luck with weightloss. I also haven't been exercising all that much due to hip/knee pain. Any suggestions?

Replies

• tsalagi82
    tsalagi82 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    If you're finding yourself constantly hungry on the plan (like I was), bump up to the next calorie range. Meal prep/plan on the weekends.

Best of luck! :)
  • charliebucket55
    charliebucket55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen much weight loss either and I have been doing the workouts and watching what I eat. I weight 138 so I am in the 1200 calorie range. I used to do Turbo Fire and that was my calorie requirement but then...it says to add 400-500 calories for the workout. With the 21 day fix you are only eating 1200 calories. I am a nurse so I am on my feet a lot and when I am not working I don't sit still so I believe we are not eating enough calories and like tsalagi82 said...we need to bump up our calories. I was eating 1800 calories a day with turbo fire and the pounds melted off. I am 2 years older and my joints hurt too so I don't want that intensity but I was a beachbody coach before and was very into it and you need calories to burn calories and 1200 calories is the lowest anyone should eat a day even not working out. I am going now to find food....I have been starving and weak for 2 weeks. Good luck!!!!!
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    I started this and haven't much luck with weightloss. I also haven't been exercising all that much due to hip/knee pain. Any suggestions?

It's likely you're eating more than the plan assumes you'd burn because you're not doing the exercises.

If you're not exercising, you do not need to increase your calories. Starvation mode doesn't happen.

But, maybe you should ask your beachbody coach for a refund, tell them you got defective containers or something.