Lost 11.2 lbs in the first 4 days to my lifestyle change.

Options
Mollart2
Mollart2 Posts: 4 Member
edited June 2015 in Getting Started
Crazy numbers right? I'm down from 19.7 (275.8 lbs) stone on Monday morning to 18.9 (264.6) stone this morning.

Obviously can't keep this up forever, but it's nice to start this way and then I will go from here and adjust to fit my lifestyle.

My food:
Breakfast
Porridge and almond milk (unsweet)

Lunch
Spinach and 3 eggs omelette - added some black pepper

Dinner
Chicken breast fillets (full pack / 350g)
Sweet potato - I had a little butter on it to..
Spinach (just a hand full)
Salad

Snacks
Banana x2 - both before work outs
Higher fibre cracker x2 - just a small snack

Water
X10 cups

I think that's plenty of food for a day, not under eating, just eating the right stuff.

Now what I've done is try to consume the food before 7pm. Yesterday I took it all in before 5pm and saw a bigger drop.

The hard bit was on Tuesday I worked out once. Wednesday/Thursday I worked out once at lunch time and again at around 7pm then didn't eat anything after. The early work out would be pretty simple 30 mins fat burning on upright cycle and then 10 minutes on the rower. The later work out I would make more intensive, last night it was a class where we flip tyres (or tires if you're in America), do shuttle runs and so on.

I think I'm being healthy with the food choices, I added the spinach as I'm anemic which is part of the reason I got so out of shape (feeling tired all the time), it's a good source of Iron I'm told. Obviously the two work outs a day are hard to do if you work somewhere. I work for myself so could find the time to do it, but not something I will do every week, just wanted to do my best possible for the first week or so.

I thought I would share this in the hope that it may help someone. I've not felt hungry and have enjoyed my works outs. I'm taking small steps, just aiming to get to the weekend, then go from there. If you think of this as a diet I think you are doomed long term, it's about choices for life. The best thing for you is not always the easiest choice, right?