Battle of the SCALE

Options
Each day is a struggle with family, work, school, finding time to myself and family again and then you add exercise and food and its just a struggle. Hello My name is Rachel I have two kids work 32 hours a week go to school full time and I am in need to lose weight and just find a balance in this big world. We are all here for the same thing and that's for support and motivation to stay fit or learn how to get fit along with look fantastic in clothing while battling the SCALE. I am 30 years old one year from getting my Bachelors in healthcare admin, a mother of two children under 10 and a home owner the last thing I want to do is go to the gym or eat a carrot, so how do I change the number on the number on the scale although that's not my biggest achievement my biggest achievement is to just be healthy, active and SEXY in that damn little dress that shows all the curves and feel FANTASTIC in the process and not starve. I hope to lean on others when I am in a slump and read the many other uplifting kind words. HAPPY LOSING.