Friends with open food diaries

Options
hey! I am looking for some new friends who have public food diaries! I kinda like to creep at what other people eat and get new ideas! Also I'm just looking for more mfp friends for support. I'm great at liking and commenting on statuses so throw me an add if you're looking for support as well! ALSO! Anyone who does a paleo diet I'd love to add because I'm trying it out and would like to see how others eat paleo! Thanks in advance!

Replies

• daniellepstewart209
    daniellepstewart209 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just added you :) my diary a public , I've got to get better doing my meals and saving rather than just adding manually. Feel free to moan if I don't create a recipe x
  • toyewart
    toyewart Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Diary is all there, the good, the bad and the ugly.Just add and browse to your hheart's content.
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    My diary is open too, I find it fascinating reading about what other people eat and the different ways of distributing calories throughout the day. Feel free to add me :)
  • orozcov
    orozcov Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My diary is open!
  • M30834134
    M30834134 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm insanely proud of my diary :smiley:
  • pussycatdoll21
    pussycatdoll21 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me girls :)
  • insideoutgirl
    insideoutgirl Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Busymissbridge
    Busymissbridge Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends but not out and public. Gosh, that might make me blush - although obvs am an angel most of the time
  • alyfrancis582
    alyfrancis582 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary! Although I'm kind of new so there isn't much to snoop yet.
  • the_oldskool
    the_oldskool Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My diary its public and I eat paleo! 50lbs down, 50 more to go!
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    My diary is public but I'm in maintenance and eat what I want within my macros but you're free to add me if you like.
  • jasondinger
    jasondinger Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'd like to learn better eating habits and figure my diet out.
  • lilbthebasedgod
    lilbthebasedgod Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary :) anyone is free to snoop around and add me haha
  • Martha6010
    Martha6010 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My diary is open feel free to add me:)