Journey to weight loss and health

Options
Hello! I would love to help encourage others, as well as have others encourage me on my journey to better health. I have 100 pounds to lose and lost 7.5 in the past 3 weeks! Let's help keep each other motivated!

Replies

• Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Hi. You are off to a great start. I just started this week and I have over 100 pounds to lose. Keep up the great work!
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    You can send me a friend request for "mutual" support if you plan on logging in every day and open your food diary so we can exchange food ideas. I only give positive support!
  • bgoodrich79
    bgoodrich79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I've been on here off and on for 2 years. It WORKS if I follow it. If I don't...it doesn't. I am currently a size 22 and 268lb. When I did it before I got to a size 18 to 235lb. My ultimate goal would be one day to see "under 200". But I don't get down on myself. Honestly I'm happy in my own skin but I can tell when I'm getting unhealthy and I have kids and a recent divorce and new boyfriend I want to be the best me I can be. And I'm 36 and gotta get my groove back. LOL.
  • Limperatore
    Limperatore Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am currently trying Jenny Craig for my foods. They are expensive, but very delicious. I will see how that goes, but still need to do other things to get myself back in shape! I am 51 years old, have arthritis. I am too young to feel this old! I have been exercising daily for the past week, and that feels good! I have to let go of all the baggage that I have allowed to bring me down and stress eat. Time to make positive changes.
  • vasumodi
    vasumodi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    7.5 lb in 3 weeks is great!!
  • Busymissbridge
    Busymissbridge Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm aiming at 100lbs too. I've so far lost 19 and been on MFP for 46 days. Happy to add