I started today again.

Options
I've been having trouble losing weight but this time around all my excuses are gone. I have the time to put in work. I'm a female weighting 182 pounds right now my goal is to go back to ehat I was 2 years ago. I'm planning to lose 60 pounds. If you want to join my struggle please add. I'm planning to change my eating habits and work out at least 3 times a week for 2 hours. I'm giving my self a year to lose the weight. I'm going to a family reunion on June 2016 and I'm hoping I achieve my goal.

Replies

• Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Stop hoping, stop planning and start taking action.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    good luck
  • josecuevas23
    josecuevas23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks

• Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Change your mindset first. Make a plan, and be consistent everyday. The secret is in your daily schedule. Feel free to add me.
  • Chris72tine
    Chris72tine Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am about the same weight as you 184 lbs. Perhaps we can work with each other. Good advice Dustinsteven22 .
  • josecuevas23
    josecuevas23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm feeling the same. No more excuses. I'm starting again too so pls add me. I do pretty well with eating healthy foods - that's been a long journey, but keeping up with being active is my downfall. Im all alone on my journey in real life and I'm thinking more peeps on here will bw helpful :) ~Kitty