Starting my journey

Options
I've attempted diets, gym, etc before with some success, but I always pack it back on.

Last weekend, I looked at myself in the mirror and made the decision to make a lifestyle change instead of just dieting. On Monday morning, I changed my eating habits to eat all fresh foods, nothing processed, and began going to the gym or walking daily.

I'm using myfitnesspal to track all my my food, exercise, and water consumption. I've been watching my macros and I think I'm on the right track.

I'm doing 30mins of cardio, and then following the bodybuilder.com rewire program on weights, I love weights! Cardio, not so much.

I'm started at 279lbs on Monday morning, and this morning I weighed in at 275.9. I have a long way to go, but I know by keeping this up, I'll get to my goal of 200lbs by next summer.

Hoping this community helps keep me in check and all you keep motivating me with your posts!

Cheers to all!

Replies

• Sangsterr
    Sangsterr Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey good job so far! What kind of stuff are you doing for your exercise? You need to figure out where you went wrong in the past attempts and try not to let it repeat itself. I'm an online coach so if you struggle and need help with anything give me an add and drop me a message :)