Need help

Options
I started my diet back in January and up to a month ago it was going okay but then I had some family things going on and I just stopped it what would be the best was to get back on track and stick to it

Replies

• ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    You just do it
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    Pick up where you left off and stop making excuses.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Just do it!
  • amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    What everyone above me said.

You just need to remember the reasons you started it to begin with and just do it again. It might take a couple of days to get back into it but just stay focused.
  • 115Everest
    115Everest Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just take it one day (or hour or minute) at a time. Before you know it a week will be behind you and you'll be back on track.
  • M30834134
    M30834134 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    From my post http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10181297/my-guide-to-successful-weight-loss

You’ve got to decide the meaning of the word “DIET” for you. There are 2 choices:
    a. The modern meaning – “restrict oneself for a period of time to small amounts or special kinds of food in order to lose weight”. Most likely, this will result in a yo-yo diet, read explanation below.
    b. The original meaning from 13th century – “diata – way of living” or “diaitasthai - to lead one's life”
    Obviously, you have to treat this “diet” as the choice “b”
  • greaseswabber
    greaseswabber Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Start right now. Log anything else you eat today. Keep it going tomorrow. Just start.