On a Mission to lose 70 lbs.

Options
I'm on a mission to lose 70 plus pounds so I can get back to a healthy weight and not feel so tired all the time, I'm also needing support so I don't keep falling off the wagon I'm tired of the way I look and I'm ready to change that now before it gets anymore serious that it is now. I'm also putting myself on a strict diet with no soda and sweets it's going to be seriously hard but 3 years ago I cut out mountain dew and that was very hard so I know I can do it. I need friends that can cheer me on and motivate me as I start this new journey and get this 70 pounds gone by the end of the year.

Starting Weight: 216.6
Goal Weight: 150

Please help me and add me as a friend and I will do the same in return, also please don't ask me to join beachbody or etc I'm not interested I want to do this on my own with out any help from programs.

Replies

• maximumcutie
    maximumcutie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting started.
  • Fit4me78
    Fit4me78 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    thank you very much it's going to be very hard but I know I can do it
  • sherry_33
    sherry_33 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have a similar weight goal. Good luck. It's hard to get and to stay motivated. I find just logging my food daily has helped me a lot
  • breezyfitness
    breezyfitness Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Our weight and goal is similar! I wanna lose 80 lbs. Good luck! I agree it is hard, but it will definitely be worth it. :)
  • 1fitfuture150
    1fitfuture150 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    We have almost the same start and goal weight. Add me!

Sw: 214
    UGW: 150
  • chubchub_chub
    chubchub_chub Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mindset! Once you have a dedicated and focused mindset, you can achieve ANYTHING! I know you can do it! It's very possible!

My goal is similar to yours. I'm currently a size 12. I started at 202 pounds last week and I have already [healthily] lost 5 pounds! My ultimate goal is to be a size 4, bikini ready, and toned. Therefore, I'm aiming to lose 60 by February 2016. I've been substituting two meals with protein shakes and munching on something CLEAN [apple, almonds, edamame, celery/hummus] every two hours. I also drink a lot of water-at least 96 ounces daily. I eat a clean dinner consisting of some baked protein, green veggies, and red onions for flavor. I've also been doing interval training M-F and walking 45 minutes on the weekends.

This may seem intense, but it's actually very sustainable for me. Everyone is different, and different things works for different people. Once you find what works for you-just be CONSISTENT with it and the weight will literally melt off! GOOD LUCK!!!! I'm rooting for you :)
  • pineapple_peach10
    pineapple_peach10 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My SW was 234.2 and my GW is 150. I am at 154.4 right now.

Feel free to add me :)