MFP returner

Options
So this is probably my 5th time returning to using MFP, but only my first time posting and getting in the community. I have tried and failed so many times before so thought it would be a good idea after reading through some posts to introduce myself and try to gain some motivation and encouragement.

Lets hope I can stick with it this time!

Replies

• Oilfanchick
    Oilfanchick Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have been back and forth using this app too, but I know when I'm determined it is the biggest tool to help me along! I am back today as well after being gone for awhile and gaining some of my weight back, but I will do it again! And so will you!
  • Amalthea_Rose
    Amalthea_Rose Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    one of my biggest motivators has been adding people on here .. it seems silly, but having other people cheer you on, even people you don't know, makes a huge difference .. feel free to add me so we can motivate each other ^_^
  • xariskallos3
    xariskallos3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    add me if you want a nice and warm encouragement
  • b_enn1E
    b_enn1E Posts: 6
    Options
    Fingers crossed! I've think I've already achieved something by using my app for the last 2 days... that's one day more than I usually get!
    If anyone would like more support from a newbie... I know I cold do with it, add me
  • rwc4912
    rwc4912 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. Feel free to add me (or anyone else for that matter) I had 2-3 starts with MFP and found when I added friends and started using the social aspects of the site it started to come together for me.

Good luck!!!!
  • b_enn1E
    b_enn1E Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks!