Its Sunday! Monday is a Free Clean Slate!!

Options
Today is SUNDAY....I'm sure, like anyone, you indulged in some treats this wknd! I sure did...I do every wknd!! There's nothing wrong w/that!!! If you deprive yourself you will end up consuming ALOT more than just that special treat in moderation...FORGIVE YOURSELF!!!...You know why? Cuz Tomorrow is MONDAY!!!..Your FREE clean slate for a new week!! Try setting 10 goals for this week..they can be anywhere from organizing your Tupperware cupboard (mine's one of those "everything tumbles out when the doors open" kinda cupboard!!) to increasing your work outs for each day.....ONE of those goals shud be to talk to me about an upcoming Challenge I am launching JULY 15TH..Dont let..."Ill start next month" or "Its not in the budget right now"....Let ME give you the push to get going NOW! I wud love for u to join my free online support group!! "Bodacious Bods" https://www.facebook.com/groups/505685826169405/

Replies

• Rianne90
    Rianne90 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    What kind of challenge are you launching? :)
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Heck, today is still a free, clean slate!
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    A better approach would be if you indulged yesterday, today's your fresh, clean slate. Don't care for the thinking of well I screwed up yesterday, so today's a freebie and let's start Monday. No. Those with that kind of mindset usually end up in this pitfall week after week. Nice try.
  • TheStefanieC
    Options
    I want to know what kind of challenge?