Hey Hey Hey!

Options
Hey everyone!

My name is Tamara and this is my thiiiiird time on MFP. Third times the charm, right? In the past, I've made excuses for falling off the wagon so to speak and this time, at 24 yrs of age, I am ready to take the next step.

I have well over 100 pounds to lose (180-ish to be exact) and I know it'll be a tough journey to get there but I am prepared to fight through the tough days if it means a few good ones.

Last time I was on there, I had quite a few friends that specifically helped motivate me. It worked because for once, I know that this person is going through the same things as I am. So please, if you'd like mutual support, add me as a friend.

If not, I wish you all the best of luck in your progress/journey!

Replies

• Sangsterr
    Sangsterr Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello! I really hope you stick to it this time! Figure out exactly what stopped you the last couple of times and make sure that doesn't happen. You need to be quite strict on yourself here if you want to make sure you reach your goal. If you need some support and motivation then add and message me :)
  • JRNYWITHME
    JRNYWITHME Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

My name is Tamara and this is my thiiiiird time on MFP. Third times the charm, right? In the past, I've made excuses for falling off the wagon so to speak and this time, at 24 yrs of age, I am ready to take the next step.

I have well over 100 pounds to lose (180-ish to be exact) and I know it'll be a tough journey to get there but I am prepared to fight through the tough days if it means a few good ones.

Last time I was on there, I had quite a few friends that specifically helped motivate me. It worked because for once, I know that this person is going through the same things as I am. So please, if you'd like mutual support, add me as a friend.

If not, I wish you all the best of luck in your progress/journey!

I know exactly how you feel. I'm sending a friend request now. Here's to us and our daily success
  • TamTamRine13
    TamTamRine13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sangsterr wrote: »
    Hello! I really hope you stick to it this time! Figure out exactly what stopped you the last couple of times and make sure that doesn't happen. You need to be quite strict on yourself here if you want to make sure you reach your goal. If you need some support and motivation then add and message me :)

I hope I do too! Thanks for the add :)