Hello from NY...new to the app.

cny77guy
cny77guy Posts: 7 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello to all you fine folks. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

I just got this app today. However I started my weight loss journey a couple months ago. I started out at 310 and now I am down to 273.

I hope this app helps in keeping me motivated and on track. I am an Army Combat Vet. After getting out of the military I had a back injury which I went from tip top shape to being inactive and eating unhealthy. Now that my injury is not a factor or an excuse...I look forward to living a healthy lifestyle to watch my daughter grow up.

Currently I work a semi active job, I do Judo three times a week, I workout and box two times a week, and I try to squeeze in ten to twenty miles a week on my bicycle. I also get my daughter involved by bringing her to the boxing gym with me and next week she will be doing Judo as well. I look forward to seeing how my journey progresses.

Best of luck to all!

Replies

• McMomma02
    McMomma02 Posts: 43 Member
    Way to go!! Bringing your girl into your healthy lifestyle is encouraging to see! My two girls are avid label readers now that they understand how important it is to Momma! Keep up the good work love!
    <3
  • cny77guy
    cny77guy Posts: 7 Member
    Ty! I don't have her full time but I get to see and take her whenever I want so it is a bonus. She is only five but she has endless energy. Putting it to good use.
  • Dainty59
    Dainty59 Posts: 39 Member
    U can add me it's will be great