Changes in breasts with weightloss

Options
olycar89
olycar89 Posts: 5 Member
edited June 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hello all!!! So after losing 70 pounds, one of the biggest changes I've noticed has been with my breasts. Their size has decreased dramatically!! I love that they have reduced to a bearable size, however they feel like deflated balloons. There's extra skin and not enough breast tissue to fill them. I usually opt for a sports bra because I feel I get the most coverage and a regular bra just doesn't seem to fit right. Have any of you ladies experienced this?? If so, have you done anything to help make them more firm/shapelier? I've thought about a breast lift but would like to try other things before I resort to that option. Thank you

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Boobs are a lot of fat, so naturally, when you lose fat, you lose boob too. Sorry! There's no natural way to "inflate" them again as far as I know....
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    No luck getting mine to look better. They are what they are.
  • rdlewis123
    rdlewis123 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Lost three sizes and definitely NOT filling cups as they used to
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    Boobs are a lot of fat, so naturally, when you lose fat, you lose boob too. Sorry! There's no natural way to "inflate" them again as far as I know....
    Not every boob is a lot of fat. Mine were half fat, half breast tissue. As the fat went bye-bye, the breast tissue stayed and they're saggy.

Saggy boobs don't bother me because they've been saggy since I was 13. Either keep wearing sports bras with good lift, or save up to surgery.
  • 120Cassy
    120Cassy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Lifting is the only way to firm them up. It will tighten the muscles around your breast to lift and firm. I hope this helps. Oh, and Congratulations on the weight loss!! :-)
  • nishatay
    nishatay Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm actually hoping for some boob loss of at least a cup size. But I wonder if a collagen cream to tight the skin might help them look a little firmer.
  • jonrenly
    jonrenly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Working on upper body strength may help the appearance of breasts.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    nishatay wrote: »
    I'm actually hoping for some boob loss of at least a cup size. But I wonder if a collagen cream to tight the skin might help them look a little firmer.

Creams don't really work, but moisturizing in general helps the skin look a little nicer.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    120Cassy wrote: »
    Lifting is the only way to firm them up. It will tighten the muscles around your breast to lift and firm. I hope this helps. Oh, and Congratulations on the weight loss!! :-)

No, no its not. I have decent pecs but terrible boobs. There's a reason many female bodybuilders get implants.
    zyxst wrote: »
    Not every boob is a lot of fat. Mine were half fat, half breast tissue. As the fat went bye-bye, the breast tissue stayed and they're saggy.

Saggy boobs don't bother me because they've been saggy since I was 13. Either keep wearing sports bras with good lift, or save up to surgery.

Half fat isn't a lot of fat?