Waist and Stomach In inches

Options
2»

Replies

• peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    maybe im weird. or maybe i dont know how to measure. but my natural waist (narrowest part) is 36 (down from 40) and my belly button is in line with my waist so... the same.... ?

So the narrowest part is your belly button? If you bend to one side where does your waist bend or crease?

at my belly button LOL

yes, i am short waisted. short in general LMAO

I'm just about like this too - my natural waist is maaaaaaybe an inch above my navel, but the measurement is definitely the same despite having a defined hourglass type shape. I'm just shortish and very short waisted, one of those women who has to shorten the straps on everything and for whom hip-length tops are dresses.
  • ajc1309
    ajc1309 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    5'3", 136lbs, 27 1/2 around my natural waist and 31" around belly button area.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    maybe im weird. or maybe i dont know how to measure. but my natural waist (narrowest part) is 36 (down from 40) and my belly button is in line with my waist so... the same.... ?

So the narrowest part is your belly button? If you bend to one side where does your waist bend or crease?

at my belly button LOL

yes, i am short waisted. short in general LMAO

That's cute!
  • Caletara
    Caletara Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 123 lbs. Waist is 29 inches and naval is 36 :( So far all my weight loss has been from my boobs and my butt!