Replies

• asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    Options
    O
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    The ladies love them in Japan. They apparently can't get their men to make sustained eye contact, so they go to the zoo for it. (true story, in internet news).
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    And... R
  • asianfashionista86
    Options
    The ladies love them in Japan. They apparently can't get their men to make sustained eye contact, so they go to the zoo for it. (true story, in internet news).

I heard there was a country that held a gorilla captive and paid to have sex with her.... They dressed her up and everything.....
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    I'm really hoping that is bad urban (international) legend.
  • asianfashionista86
    Options
    I'm really hoping that is bad urban (international) legend.

I'm sorry but it's real.....
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options

I saw this in the news the other day as well lol
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    sw33tp3a11 wrote: »

I saw this in the news the other day as well lol

It's pretty pathetic, men of Japan. These ladies are not asking a lot. They want the stare- down. Give it up to them. Are you really that busy?!

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options

This is him. Ladies, would you let him hit it?

gorilla-308921.jpg
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Yeah....they SAY it's all about the eyes...hmmmm
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Is something getting lost in translation? I wonder...
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options

If this is the affect he gives through a picture , imagine how it will be in person.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    sw33tp3a11 wrote: »

If this is the affect he gives through a picture , imagine how it will be in person.

Girl, don't get drawn in, too...

• _incogNEATo_
    Options
    Anyways, what in the *kitten* is this post supposed to be about?
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    This guy?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/26/hunky-gorilla-japan-fans-_n_7674148.html
    Generally speaking, you don't want to stare at a gorilla or make any prolonged eye contact if you like continuing to have working lungs. Doubly so if it is a raised in captivity gorilla because they have their signalling screwed up by captivity.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    This guy?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/26/hunky-gorilla-japan-fans-_n_7674148.html
    Generally speaking, you don't want to stare at a gorilla or make any prolonged eye contact if you like continuing to have working lungs. Doubly so if it is a raised in captivity gorilla because they have their signalling screwed up by captivity.

^^^This guy never saw Mighty Joe Young or Born to Be Wild
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    This guy?

Apparently you never watched Congo. Only trust gorillas if they have talking robot hands.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    This guy?

Apparently you never watched Congo. Only trust gorillas if they have talking robot hands.

Oh, yeah. Congo references, totally. Down with that. Whatever happened to Amy? That gorilla was a damn artist.

• Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Anyways, what in the *kitten* is this post supposed to be about?

It's about what we say it's about. Catch a clue. JK. You know I kid...