133+ lbs. lost finally in ONDERLAND - Pics, first post

Options

Replies

• Kifissia
    Kifissia Posts: 136
    Options
    It's a result from diet and exercise, and basically changing everything about my life - facing addictions, pains, and hardships.

MFP has been instrumental with accountability and motivation, and with family and friends support keeps me going in the right direction.

Couldn't have said it better! I'm at the beginning of my journey and your post is exactly what I needed.... THANK YOU!
  • kido
    kido Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look great - good luck on the marathon!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just. Wow.
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Super transformation..dude you are an inspiration...
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    wow, you look awesome! congratulations!!!
  • samsteve2012
    samsteve2012 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    OMG YOU SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF YOURSELF! :happy:
  • robynkilp
    robynkilp Posts: 4
    Options
    Congrats -- I bet you feel amazing!!!! You are such an inspiration!
  • zimdarse
    zimdarse Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started MYP about 2 months ago. I have lost 25 pounds so far just by keeping myself accountable for everything I eat. I was at 325 and now am at my first plateau of hovering at 300. You mentioned that you are going to be running in a few weeks. Needless to say my knees are always sore and I would love to be able just to run. How long did it take for you to feel comfortable to start running during you weight loss. Did you have sore knees, if so when did that start to go away.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic... great work.
  • 27stoneofidiot
    27stoneofidiot Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome work buddy.
  • apf2013
    apf2013 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Cnogratulations! You look great!
  • belleamour
    belleamour Posts: 31
    Options
    you look fantastic! great work!!
  • Sara2184
    Sara2184 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Amazing & in only 10 months...congrats :)
  • tlheppler
    tlheppler Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    TL...So happy for you and your success so far! You are one of my best motivaters and friends here on MFP!! Proud of you and I know you will conquer the marathon!!

Thanks fisch, your awesome
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look great!
  • dawnfto
    dawnfto Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations to you :o)
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    Congratulations, and best of luck to you on the marathon!
  • tlheppler
    Options
    It's a result from diet and exercise, and basically changing everything about my life - facing addictions, pains, and hardships.

MFP has been instrumental with accountability and motivation, and with family and friends support keeps me going in the right direction.

Couldn't have said it better! I'm at the beginning of my journey and your post is exactly what I needed.... THANK YOU!

Thank you for your post, everything I said is true. It means so much to me that I could share with you what you needed. You will do great!
  • tlheppler
    Options
    I started MYP about 2 months ago. I have lost 25 pounds so far just by keeping myself accountable for everything I eat. I was at 325 and now am at my first plateau of hovering at 300. You mentioned that you are going to be running in a few weeks. Needless to say my knees are always sore and I would love to be able just to run. How long did it take for you to feel comfortable to start running during you weight loss. Did you have sore knees, if so when did that start to go away.

I couldn't start doing interval running until down to around 275lbs. I just walked until that point. 300 was too heavy for me, and even then I had knee pain. Stretching helped me. look up IT band stretches and do them, It help me a ton. Also do other leg stretches. I stretch before and after my runs, wear a neoprene brace sometimes, and listen to my body. Staying injury free is key for me!
  • cmcis
    cmcis Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! The difference in the two pictures are outstanding. If they weren't posted together I wouldn't think that it was pictures of the same person. Congrats on the weight loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!