Has anyone seen my motivation??

Options
After a real low patch just lately, I'm back! However I appear to have lost my motivation!

Has anyone seen it? Or can anyone give me some ways to rekindle it??

Replies

• Ikickedcancersbutt13
    Ikickedcancersbutt13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    If you find it bring mine back too :wink: I seem to be in a funk and need to find my way out! I don't fail at anything, I mean I beat cancer twice but seem to be not having the same luck with the battle of the bulge!!
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    When did you lose it? I seemed to have found extra when I decided to make a goal of 10 miles a day on my Fitbit (6 out of 7 days were over, highest day was 14 1/2 mi) this past week. I was also thinking I must have borrowed someone else's motivation when I did 250 push-ups, 100 crunches, 100 squats, and 10 30sec planks last night, on top of my daily routine.
    I'm not some fitness guru either. I was 270 at the beginning of the week and am working my butt off to.. Well.. Work my butt off. ;)
    Sorry I kept it so long. You may have it back now. ;)
  • chaos2k
    chaos2k Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    set yourself mini goals. I'm trying to lose 60lbs. currently down 30. I break it into 5lbs goals and that seems to be working well. Right now I'm motivated but I worry about the winter months they always get to me when its -30c out. good luck on your journey and take it 1 day at a time
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Fake it til you make it. One foot in front of the other. If you work it, it will work!
    That's all I got. Good luck to you.