Looking for MFP identical buddy!

Options
Hey!!

I am a sport student and am definitely satisfied with my sporting results, but now I realised that I really would like to set some new goals and see how far I could go with improving my physique!

What needs to be said, I used to do bodybuilding, I did it for nearly 2 years, when I just didn't have time for that any more, as during my studies I am participating in A LOT OF different kinds of sport (10 right now). So 6 months ago I stopped tracking my macros.. stopped taking care of my looks in general.
Summer came and I looked at myself with a really low satisfaction and thought that I HAVE TO start doing it again, without ANY excuses!

So.. I started shredding!

So here I am, all motivated (well I am a super motivated person in general) and ready to start a new beginning in hopes I will find some guys with similar experiences and we could support each other and keep on going together and have a lot of fun during our journey!

Replies

• countrybeau01
    countrybeau01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good job! I usually am on a strict diet all year round. However, last month a went on vacation and BAM... It was ruined. I literally had every kind of Oreo cookie out there. I havn't used this app for a while, but I started it back up to get back on track again.. Like you said, Shred mode! :-) I am Beau btw. Keep up the good work!