Beach body workouts

Options
Hey everyone!! I have a few beach body workouts. P90x, T25, and turbofire. I don't like how drawn out p90x is and T25 is ok. I love the HIIT workouts of turbofire. But some of the fire ones I am so not cordinated enough to keep up lol. I'm looking into getting another one but don't want one that needs a super amount of cordination like some of the turbo fire workouts. I was thinking of insanity max 30 or piyo but I'm open to reviews, thoughts, opioid of all sorts. Thanks :)

Replies

• Yisrael1981
    Yisrael1981 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am doing my second round of Max30 right now. I love it . do you have any particular question ?
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    What exactly are your goals? I do have insanity max 30 and loved it even more than the original insanity series. There is also a 30 min version of p90x called p90x3 ..check it out.

On another note there are tons of HIIT workouts on fitnessblender.Com which are free. They also have other strength and cardio workouts too
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Insanity is good, but I love T25 because it's shorter :)
    I haven't done it but I've heard good things about piyo.
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Max 30 And p90x3 Are Both Great!
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried ChaLean Extreme? It looks interesting, but I have not spoken to anyone that has completed it.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried ChaLean Extreme? It looks interesting, but I have not spoken to anyone that has completed it.

I haven't seen it around for awhile but there used to be tons of threads about it. Maybe look through the groups?
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    @sofaking6 Thanks! I will search for it.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    If it's a choice between Insanity MAX 30 and PiYO, go with MAX 30.......PiYO is a waste of time (in my own opinion).
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I did Both Insanity and Insanity Max 30. I like Max 30 a little more because it's easier to fit a 30 minute HIIT session in at the end of the day.
  • Naener
    Naener Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I dont think they are selling them anymore, but if you can get them off ebay or somewhere online from a consumer, Les Mills COMBAT was the best program i ever got from Beach Body. awesome MMA emphasized cardio work outs. theres two strength work outs too, i did this program three times in a row before getting bored! and i still will go take a class at the gym when i have time. love love loved it.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Naener wrote: »
    I dont think they are selling them anymore, but if you can get them off ebay or somewhere online from a consumer, Les Mills COMBAT was the best program i ever got from Beach Body. awesome MMA emphasized cardio work outs. theres two strength work outs too, i did this program three times in a row before getting bored! and i still will go take a class at the gym when i have time. love love loved it.

I got Combat at the beginning of this year & I loved it as well! I've also done Insanity and think it's a harder workout than Combat, but Combat is more fun.
  • jfp420
    jfp420 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am doing Insanity Max 30 now. I am finishing my last week and will do another round when I get back from my vacation. Love it!
  • kelleyjhale
    kelleyjhale Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love all the programs. Doing the Max :30 and insanity hybrid right now
  • amazinfitness88
    amazinfitness88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting Insanity tomorrow.
  • DeniseB0711
    DeniseB0711 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My biggest advice before you start ANY work out video is give yourself a practice week, where instead of trying to break a sweat, learn the moves of the video. My first two weeks of HIP HOP abs consisted of me pausing the video over and over again, it ended with me losing 4 inches from my waist.
    If you don't think you are coordinated, practice and go slow...you'll eventually hang with "the kids."
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    How come they discontinued body combat everyone I love love it