Anyone up for a challenge?

Options
sugarbelle83
sugarbelle83 Posts: 10 Member
edited June 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Here's the deal, I need to start getting back into a wk out routine, I think starting off walking or jogging is what I want to do.I was thinking as a group we could encourage eachother to walk everyday...we walk and post how many miles...see who can get top miles in a week! No there is no "actual" prize in this, you will simply gain the satisfaction of being number 1 or if you are competitive like me you will try harder the next week..the only thing you can gain is a healthy life style and a sence of accomplishment, and that's why we are here right? So who's in????

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Or you could try C25K?
  • NotJustADieter
    NotJustADieter Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I seriously need to work out more- I've been slacking
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    You could also join a group thread called Move Your *kitten*. We do not compete with anybody but ourselves. We submit miles by riding bike, elliptical, swimming, roller blading, walking, running etc. You put in a mileage goal for the month & work towards it! It is an awesome group that encourages everybody! Go to groups, look for June Move Your *kitten*.
  • sugarbelle83
    Options
    Me too!!! Starting tomorrow! This will make me want to get up and do something :-)
    I'm in! I seriously need to work out more- I've been slacking

• sugarbelle83
    Options
    vhuber wrote: »
    You could also join a group thread called Move Your *kitten*. We do not compete with anybody but ourselves. We submit miles by riding bike, elliptical, swimming, roller blading, walking, running etc. You put in a mileage goal for the month & work towards it! It is an awesome group that encourages everybody! Go to groups, look for June Move Your *kitten*.

Thanks for the info, but setting goal and trying to reach them in a workout sence doesn't work for me..
  • sugarbelle83
    Options
    vhuber wrote: »

Thanks for the info, but setting goal and trying to reach them in a workout sence doesn't work for me..this may sound crazy but I need a slight bit of competitiveness..makes it all more rewarding :-)