My healthy diet and exercise plan started today! :P

LillyLisax
LillyLisax Posts: 21 Member
Today was the first proper day of my healthy eating and exercise plan and I think it went well!! :) I ate the meals in the picture and I did a cardio exercise video and a yoga video :P
I was just under my calorie goal but I don't know how to add my exercise as I don't know how many calories I burned..

Replies

• bmchenry02
    bmchenry02 Posts: 233 Member
    If you're eating at a deficit and you've figured your exercise into your calorie goal then there's no need to log it. Do you track macros or just calories?
  • tacastan
    tacastan Posts: 55 Member
    click on the exercise and then go to data base and type in what you did and a list will come up.
  • LillyLisax
    LillyLisax Posts: 21 Member
    bmchenry02 wrote: »
    If you're eating at a deficit and you've figured your exercise into your calorie goal then there's no need to log it. Do you track macros or just calories?

What?
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 683 Member
    Macros are the numbers MFP gives you for fat, protein, carbs etc. These promote optimum health but to lose weight you just need to be in calorie deficit ( calories in vs calories out)
  • isulo_kura
    isulo_kura Posts: 818 Member
    edited July 2015
    LillyLisax wrote: »
    Today was the first proper day of my healthy eating and exercise plan and I think it went well!! :) I ate the meals in the picture and I did a cardio exercise video and a yoga video :P
    I was just under my calorie goal but I don't know how to add my exercise as I don't know how many calories I burned..
    That really doesn't look like much food. Also I'm not a big protein pusher but the protein element seems to be lacking. You need to eat enough to fuel your exercise as well.

Have a look at this thread it will help

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1