Buddy needed

Options
I am looking for a motivational buddy for this 85 pound weight loss journey!! Please add me :)

Replies

• clairew931
    clairew931 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Would be more than happy to help and support you with your goals! So feel free to have a look at my profile and add me if you like :smile:
  • hallene
    hallene Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am also here for you. Share your weight loss plan.
    I am back to logging my food & drink intake. For me, It is the only successful way to stay honest and see results.
  • martitababe
    martitababe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also need a buddy. I have been a yo-yo dieter all my life, but this time there are health issues, plus I want to be around for my family. I have been logging for about 12 days and am seeing the positive results...but it is not always easy to stay positive. Let's do this together!
  • bahareh349
    bahareh349 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I am also looking for a weight loss buddy! I have lost 7 kilos until now but I need to go for another 40-50 kilos and I feel like I'm not as determined as the first days, so yea...lets do it together!:)
  • clairew931
    clairew931 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I joined the site to help motivate and support people with their health and fitness goals so feel free to add me (PLEASE add a shirt message to the friend request though!) :smiley: