How do I unlink my Fitbit from MFP?

Options
Monklady123
Monklady123 Posts: 512 Member
I have clicked everywhere and cannot find how to unlink my Fitbit from MFP. sigh... I am done with Fitbit and have bought something from a company that has much better customer service. So I don't want to see the "Fitbit calorie adjustment" thing on my exercise log. Yes, I know I can delete it, I do that every day. But I'd love for it not to appear there at all.

Thanks.

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    MFP website
    Go to the "Apps" section
    Find Fitbit
    Click disconnect button
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Disconnect your accounts at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/fitbit
  • Monklady123
    Monklady123 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Lol. That was easy. It always is when someone who knows more than I do solves the problem. :blush: Thanks very much.
  • stephyj528
    stephyj528 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    hahah thanks i was wondering the same thing
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Brilliant. Thank you!! My 12 year old wants to track her steps. MFP has me at a 76 pound "loss" because of her messing around with her stats. Ugh. No more!
  • kimh65
    kimh65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is not working. I hit the disconnect button and nothing happens.
  • LastingChanges
    LastingChanges Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I have clicked everywhere and cannot find how to unlink my Fitbit from MFP. sigh... I am done with Fitbit and have bought something from a company that has much better customer service. So I don't want to see the "Fitbit calorie adjustment" thing on my exercise log. Yes, I know I can delete it, I do that every day. But I'd love for it not to appear there at all.

Thanks.

If you don't mind me asking, how come you didn't like it and which HRM did you replace it with. I also had a fitbit and returned it. Mine gave me a weird reaction on my wrist.
  • Chada23a
    Chada23a Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    does anyone know how to disconnect the tracker but keep the fitbit scale?