Well, I have returned

Options
Well, I have been away a couple of years....lot of stuff going on...but now I am finishing my BS degree and I am more determined to take off this weight and feel better! The hubby is even joining me in this process! I start back to school in August and I want to be down a few lbs by then. It will make walking all over campus much easier. :)B)

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    just the walking all over campus will build up ur calves. esp with a backpack full of books. XD but as to the rest of it yes some weights and cardio will help u a lot.
  • chaoticupheaval
    chaoticupheaval Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ive been going for about a year and a half now....took one semester off...i was sick with the flu....but i am tired of feeling like crap walking all over campus in this Texas heat!!
  • chaoticupheaval
    chaoticupheaval Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i have cut out fast food. cut eating meat down to a few times a week....and i feel a lot better....
  • GingerFire1
    GingerFire1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm so used to running with kids and work that I'm having a hard time letting go of the fast food convenience. I've just started logging in to my food diary and it's amazing to me the crap I've been eating. Congrats to you for giving up the fast food. I'm starting giving up soda.