One Last try

Options
Kell2912
Kell2912 Posts: 485 Member
So i had a little (big) siesta and of course gained back most of the weight i had lost. I've come back and I would go so far as to say more determined than before. I am giving myself 6 months to 1st january to lose a significant amount of weight. If I have not done it or am unable to do it, I will be putting the wheels in motions to have gastric sleeve done. Im currently carrying an achilles heel injury which is hindering things a big, however, i am still able to ride my exercise bike and walk in the pool. My goal is 110kg (or 242lb) by Jan 1. I am currently 120.1kg (or 264.7lb). Hopefully as the heel Heals...lol, I will be able to become more active. I have to do something. I am getting all these injuries and ailments and most if not all of them are to do with my weight. So here goes. I am the type of person who does better if I am surrounded by like minded people. If you're looking for someone to hang with, compare stats with, lament and celebrate well feel free to hook up with me cause i need the support too

Replies

• galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is 80% food so as great as it is to be active focus on weighing and measuring foods and hitting food macros and calorie goal everyday.