Earbuds

Options
byusuri
byusuri Posts: 2,757 Member
Anyone have a suggestion for good bluetooth earbuds? The ones I have seem to stick to the back of my neck and tend to fall out during my runs. I'm hoping there is a decent pair out there that don't cost an arm and a leg.

Replies

• coryrood
    coryrood Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I got a cheap set off amazon. Search qy7. For the price I've been very surprised.
  • dewd2
    dewd2 Posts: 2,449 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I use Jaybird Bluebuds X earbuds. They sound great. They stay in my ear most of time. The only issue is when it is really hot and I am very sweaty they come loose (not fall out, just loose). Overall I like them better than others I have owned (Moto S10's and other generic models).
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    I bought Rev Jams on amazon for $36.99 for the black ones, colors are more expensive. I've only had them for a couple of weeks but love the sound and the fit!
  • gerrymcdermott
    gerrymcdermott Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also use Jaybird Bluebuds X and am very happy with them, both in terms of sound quality and how well they fit. They are a shade on the expensive side, I paid full price when they came on the market (~$170) but I think you can now get them for about $120 on Amazon.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    If they fall out, I recommend some with over-ear clips - I haven't found Bluetooth ones like that though (but also haven't looked)
  • jeepnit08
    jeepnit08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Plantronics backbeat fit. Best purchase I have ever made.
  • fbinsc
    fbinsc Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I use a jumbl Bluetooth adapter that lets me use my regular earbuds as a Bluetooth set. $30 on Amazon right now.
  • tomnev1
    tomnev1 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    All headphones I've ever had since I was a kid break. Since you'll be working out a lot, get a few cheap pairs. You can buy a few pairs on Amazon at 10 eurs each.

I've had a few of these and get about six months out of each, but I also cycle to work so yours might last longer if just doing gym work.
  • sheldonklein
    sheldonklein Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I agree re cheap. Good headphones for exercise will probably get lost or break, and the gym isn't a great sonic environment. Save the expensive ones for your living room.

• tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    j3d1f867uoew.jpg
    These are the ones that I have and I love them. They have a great charge life, stay over my ears when I run and don't cost an arm and a leg.